Vermont Sugar Maple
Vermont is a rugged place full of deep valleys, wooded slopes and rocky ridges. People have worked hard over generations to survive amidst cold winters, rocky soil and plenty of rain. Native Americans discovered a way to make sugar by tapping hard maple during the spring when daytime temperatures were above freezing but nights were still bitter cold. Despite its tough climate, Vermont is one of the most stunning landscapes, especially when the leaves of this emblematic tree turn fiery shades of red and orange and light up hillsides from the Taconic Mountains in the south to Lake Champlain and Memphremagog (of whiskey running fame) in the north.
Mashbill and Tasting Notes: Split Spirits Vermont is made from Champlain Valley grown barley (45%), corn (30%) and rye (25%) and infused with sugar maple wood (Acer saccharum). It has the unmistakable aroma of maple syrup on pancakes with a hint of banana bread. The full bodied spirit has notes of browned butter and molasses cookie dough. Long, crisp finish with lingering baking spices. 100 proof/50% ABV.
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The estimated shipping time for spirits / beer orders is 2-10 business days.
- The estimated shipping time for wine orders is 2-7 business days.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver SPIRITS to the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Hawaii, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- We cannot deliver WINE to the states of Michigan, Mississippi, and Utah.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box, FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- Our shipping carriers will make three delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you’d like us to reship, we will charge an additional $40. We will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.