New York Black Cherry
New York has a long and rich distilled spirits history. It was home to the first still in North America in 1640 erected by the Dutch to make genever, a cousin to gin, using local herbs and botanicals. Leading up to and during Prohibition, whiskey made from rye grain well adapted to the climate and soil helped popularize cocktails with rye whiskey like the Manhattan and Old Fashioned. Today, New York is on the forefront of reviving a cuisine and spirits culture based on its strong network of family farms and craftspeople like Thor Oeschner who grows organic grains for bakers and distillers in Western New York.
Split Spirits New York is made from 100% organically grown rye grain and infused with black cherry wood (Prunus serotina). It has an aroma of honied stone fruit with a hint of brown sugar. The spirit is full bodied with notes of plum, dark chocolate, dried fruit and pipe tobacco. Finishes with a lingering fruitiness. 100 proof/50% ABV.
**PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING**
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days depending on how close you are to the San Diego, CA area. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after the order is placed, unless one of the conditions below applies.
- Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to any PO Box addresses or the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming. You will not be able to complete your purchase if you are in one of those states. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO Box address, you will be contacted to give us a different address to ship to.
- Someone 21 years of age or older MUST be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps and delivery will be attempted 3 times total. We strongly recommend ordering to your place of work if you are typically not home throughout the day.
- WE CAN NOT Ship to a FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accpet packages from other local carriers.
- We DO NOT offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that 3 attempted deliveries is ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after 3 attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again, so we can not offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. We will of course offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.